Biodegradble.ie is part of Polybags.co.uk - our parent website and the UK's largest manufacturer of polythene packaging products and eco-friendly alternatives.
This website was established to offer Irish business customers a huge range of environmentally-friendly packaging products at zero rate VAT, providing a massive 23% saving on all purchases.
Polybags manufactures and stocks a huge range of eco-packaging, along with traditional polythene and polypropylene products. Most of our range can be custom-made and printed with your own logo or design to provide a personalised, professional product.
Biodegradable plastic knowledge
And since Hawaii's elegance is the inspiration for our company, we've also committed to doing our part to maintain it, replacing plastic poly-bags with fully biodegradable cassava starch bags wherever potential.
ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Ban on plastic bags in federal capital brings new job opportunities for transgender persons as Islamabad local government has allowed them to make stalls without any charges for the sale of eco-friendly bags.
World Green Packaging
World Green Packaging Demand by Region, 2010
Sitting in the taxi with my environmental bags of fruit and cranberry bread
Paper Compostable Bags
paper compostable bags litre x biodegradable paper garden waste liner bag sack l paper compost bags canadian tire compostable paper bags nz .
Global Biodegradable Packaging Market our telephone : Landscape Development, Growth Opportunities & Industry analysis
The report titled “Global Biodegradable Packaging Market Analysis and Forecast to 2028” covers applications, definition, classification, value chain structure and market performance by key leading countries/regions. In a detailed research methodology wise, the Biodegradable Packaging analysis with alternative aspects corresponding to the Globally Biodegradable Packaging Market. In further, the Biodegradable Packaging Market includes drivers, restraints, threats, opportunities, trends, geographical/regional Biodegradable Packaging markets, and competitive landscape.
Global Biodegradable Packaging Market Economic Conditions, Acquisitions, Mergers, Developments And Forecast By 2027
Reasons for Buying Biodegradable Packaging Market Report:
Compostable packaging refers to the ability of packaging to biodegrade and decompose only in a commercial composting facility . Classified compostable packaging must meet certain quality criteria related to its ecotoxicity and other properties. Industrial composting facilities treat the packaging at high temperatures (above 55 degrees, much higher than can be achieved at home) to promote degradation of the material, where it becomes organically rich soil that can be sold.
Bio degradable plastic , Bio-Batch , Biodegradable plastics , Compostable plastic , Compostable plastics .
Our company. is the proper place, where you can acquire custom printed and manufactured to order 100% biodegradable bags at any quantity you need. These eco friendly plastic bags are tested by separate laboratories in accordance with normal test methods approved by ASTM, ISO and other such standardisation bodies to determine the rate and extent of biodegradation of plastic materials.
Here are some of the main product categories that Polybags can offer:
- Biodegradable and compostable polythene packaging alternatives - from carrier bags to mailing bags and waste sacks to packing bags - allow people to get the job done whilst reducing the impact on the environment.
- Waste bags and sacks
- This massive range of bin bags caters for every waste disposal need. It includes traditional bin liners, black sacks, extra strong waste sacks and builders' rubble bags, plus printed recycling bags, specialist waste sacks and biodegradable refuse sacks.
- Mailing bags
- Strong, lightweight and waterproof alternatives to traditional paper envelopes and parcel packaging. Suitable for traditional post or courier transport, mailing bags are available in a range of styles to suit the product, or print your own design to really make an impression with customers.
- Display bags
- Retailers can improve their product presentation with this range of crystal-clear polypropylene bags that add sparkle to any product. Polypropylene is stronger, clearer and cheaper than cellophane, so is the perfect choice for retail displays.
- Clear polythene bags
- Plain polythene bags come in a huge range of sizes and thicknesses to serve a multitude of purposes, from storing small items to packing furniture, paintings or other large items in storage or transit.
- Grip and zip seal bags
- Resealable bags that open and close with either a squeeze-shut grip seal or a zip-style fastener that runs along the length of the bag opening. Handy for storing small- to medium-sized items and protecting them from dust, dirt or moisture.
- Carrier bags
- The world's most popular type of polythene bag and a must-have for retailers everywhere, the carrier bag provides a handy way for customers to transport their purchased products from the shop to their car, home or workplace.
- Polythene rolls
- Polythene film, tubing and plastic sheeting sold on the roll caters for a huge range of tasks, from packing products of all shapes and sizes to protecting large surface areas and items of furniture from dust or debris during building, painting or decorating.
- Bubble packaging
- Bubble-lined polythene film, commonly known as bubble wrap, provides air-cushioned protection for fragile or delicate items, whilst bubble bags are handy protective bags made from bubble wrap.
- Garment covers
- These thin polythene covers, shaped to fit neatly over a coat hanger, are used to protect clothing in storage or transit, making them a popular choice with dry cleaners everywhere.
- Specialist bags
- Polybags stock a wide range of polythene products catering for very specific needs, from film-front display bags to vacuum pouch bags for food, plus a range of specialist waste sacks to help dispose of asbestos, clinical waste and a variety of recyclable products.
- Packing accessories
- A range of packaging accessories to cater for transporting or delivering a variety of products, including stretch wrap, packing tape, bag clips, sack ties, sealing machines, box labels, pallet strapping and much more.