Biodegradble.ie is part of Polybags.co.uk - our parent website and the UK's largest manufacturer of polythene packaging products and eco-friendly alternatives.
This website was established to offer Irish customers a huge range of environmentally-friendly packaging products, with big savings to be made for those who buy in bulk.
Polybags manufactures and stocks a huge range of eco-packaging, along with traditional polythene and polypropylene products. Most of our range can be custom-made and printed with your own logo or design to provide a personalised, professional product.
Biodegradable plastic knowledge
Use Biodegradable bags in United Kingdom to proceed green!
As you know, environmental issues are extremely necessary these days. That's why we have particularly designed biodegradable bags United Kingdom. Don't miss this opportunity to purchase a few of the finest compostable bag United Kingdom offers. These bags don't need anything above oxygen to beginning breaking down. None of our compostable bag United Kingdom have any harmful residues that can pollute the environment later or hurt people, making them uniform for all uses both indoors and outdoors. Let your bags proceed green and beginning utilising our compostable bag United Kingdom from now!
Toilet paper (recycled & bamboo), Nappies (reusable & bi ... odegradable), Safety razours (and vegan shaving brushes), Steel Straws, Baby bath products, Laundry products (Ecoeggs, dryer eggs, bio & non-bio liquid, material softener Polybags), Kitchen towels (reusable, sugar cane & bamboo), Ecoffee cups, Hand soaps (Sanitising, normal, liquids & bars), Cleaning products (Kitchen, bathroom, anti-bac Polybags), degradable bags (bin liners, compost caddy bags, poo bags, nappy bags Polybags), Soap bars (Shampoo, conditioner, shaving, cleansing & hand), Hand sanitisers, Children's toothpaste, Bamboo toothbrushes, Degradable wet wipes, Bamboo tissues, Virus protection nasal spray, Mooncups, Plastic complimentary sanitary products, Soy candles, Organic cotton wool, Organic cotton manufacture bags and string bags, Dog food and more!
You can put things straight into the green bin. You can wrap food waste in newspaper or put it in a paper bag. Please do not use biodegradable 'plastic'or corn starch bags. These do not smash down fast enough and result in additional processing costs. Your bin could also be refused assortment. More information on how the compost is manufactured can be found on RECAP's website . You can come by out your bin assortment days on our bin assortment day page.
Custom Promotional Eco-Friendly Bags | Polybags
COUPON (23 days ago) Eco-friendly bags. At Zest Promotional, we offer the widest assortment of branded eco-friendly bags as promotional eco-friendly products. Perfect for distribution at trade shows, exhibitions, seminars or simply at your green marketing event, you will come by them in a assortment of materials including normal cotton, recycled paper or jute and in ...
This Flexible Green Packaging market report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects above the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialised details the potential for alternative applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
When we proceed shopping, we tend not to be aware of how much plastic and other dangerous materials we are utilising to bag our products. This is why environmental bags are not only trending nevertheless are now used, particularly when people are grocery shopping.
Please remember no plastic or biodegradable bags in the green bin, only compostable bags that will smash down amid the composting process.
Novel Biodegradable Packaging Keeps Food Fresh
New biodegradable packaging is not only beneficial to the environment nevertheless also assists retain your strawberries, spinach and tomatoes fresh longer.
Global Biodegradable Packaging Industry 2016 Market Research Report
Chapter Two Biodegradable Packaging Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis 2.1 Upstream Raw Materials Analysis 2.1.1 Upstream Raw Materials Price Analysis 2.1.2 Upstream Raw Materials Market Analysis 2.1.3 Upstream Raw Materials Market Trend 2.2 Down Stream Market Analysis 2.1.1 Down Stream Market Analysis 2.2.2 Down Stream Demand Analysis 2.2.3 Down Stream Market Trend Analysis
Vegan supplements company ditches plastic for 100% compostable packaging
Glastonbury-based Vivo Life is well-known amongst vegan fitness fans for its cost-effective plant-based supplements, nevertheless now it is on a mission to remove plastic waste by switching to 100% compostable packaging.
Here are some of the main product categories that Polybags can offer:
- Biodegradable and compostable polythene packaging alternatives - from carrier bags to mailing bags and waste sacks to packing bags - allow people to get the job done whilst reducing the impact on the environment.
- Waste bags and sacks
- This massive range of bin bags caters for every waste disposal need. It includes traditional bin liners, black sacks, extra strong waste sacks and builders' rubble bags, plus printed recycling bags, specialist waste sacks and biodegradable refuse sacks.
- Mailing bags
- Strong, lightweight and waterproof alternatives to traditional paper envelopes and parcel packaging. Suitable for traditional post or courier transport, mailing bags are available in a range of styles to suit the product, or print your own design to really make an impression with customers.
- Display bags
- Retailers can improve their product presentation with this range of crystal-clear polypropylene bags that add sparkle to any product. Polypropylene is stronger, clearer and cheaper than cellophane, so is the perfect choice for retail displays.
- Clear polythene bags
- Plain polythene bags come in a huge range of sizes and thicknesses to serve a multitude of purposes, from storing small items to packing furniture, paintings or other large items in storage or transit.
- Grip and zip seal bags
- Resealable bags that open and close with either a squeeze-shut grip seal or a zip-style fastener that runs along the length of the bag opening. Handy for storing small- to medium-sized items and protecting them from dust, dirt or moisture.
- Carrier bags
- The world's most popular type of polythene bag and a must-have for retailers everywhere, the carrier bag provides a handy way for customers to transport their purchased products from the shop to their car, home or workplace.
- Polythene rolls
- Polythene film, tubing and plastic sheeting sold on the roll caters for a huge range of tasks, from packing products of all shapes and sizes to protecting large surface areas and items of furniture from dust or debris during building, painting or decorating.
- Bubble packaging
- Bubble-lined polythene film, commonly known as bubble wrap, provides air-cushioned protection for fragile or delicate items, whilst bubble bags are handy protective bags made from bubble wrap.
- Garment covers
- These thin polythene covers, shaped to fit neatly over a coat hanger, are used to protect clothing in storage or transit, making them a popular choice with dry cleaners everywhere.
- Specialist bags
- Polybags stock a wide range of polythene products catering for very specific needs, from film-front display bags to vacuum pouch bags for food, plus a range of specialist waste sacks to help dispose of asbestos, clinical waste and a variety of recyclable products.
- Packing accessories
- A range of packaging accessories to cater for transporting or delivering a variety of products, including stretch wrap, packing tape, bag clips, sack ties, sealing machines, box labels, pallet strapping and much more.