Biodegradble.ie is part of Polybags.co.uk - our parent website and the UK's largest manufacturer of polythene packaging products and eco-friendly alternatives.
This website was established to offer Irish customers a huge range of environmentally-friendly packaging products, with big savings to be made for those who buy in bulk.
Polybags manufactures and stocks a huge range of eco-packaging, along with traditional polythene and polypropylene products. Most of our range can be custom-made and printed with your own logo or design to provide a personalised, professional product.
Biodegradable plastic knowledge
Biodegradable Packaging Market - Global Industry Analysis 2015 - 2019 and Opportunity Assessment; 2020 - 2030
Companies are aiming to earn a competitive edge by investing heavily in research & development to bolster the use of normal resources that are readily on offer and reduce the use of non-degradable packaging materials. Innovation in product development in order to meet the dynamic requirements of stop-use industries will emerge as a popular strategy across the competitive landscape of the biodegradable packaging market in the coming years
What is Compostable Packaging Made From?
There is a lot of confusion around compostable packaging, so much so that we think it deserves it’s possess write-up. This part aims to occupy in a few of the information gaps around biological material and compostables, to empower us to make more informed purchasing decisions.
Europe Biodegradable Plastic Market to 2027 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Type (PLA, PHA, Starch Blends, PBS, PBAT, and Others), End User (Packaging and Bags, Agriculture & Horticulture, Consumer Goods, and Others), and Countries
7. Europe Biodegradable Plastic Market Analysis – By Type
Are you looking for a biodegradable bag? Laboteck offer bags manufactured of biodegradable material. These biodegradable bags are environmentally friendly bags. ‘Contribute’ in a simple method to the future of the environment and give your products an added ‘green’ value. Environmentally friendly bags are on offer in alternative sizes and thicknesses. Contact Us!
T his is a single part bucket with seat and you select between a 15 or 22 litre option and a blue or pink colour. You can use bio degradable bags for a number two and then only empty it into a normal toilet. Excellent reviews.
Packaged in compostable corn-starch bags.
Strong Suitcases-Vegan & Eco-friendly Bags Powered by Shopify
Global Green Packaging Market 2018 by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023
7.4 Korea Green Packaging Revenue and Growth Rate our telephone
Hot Promotions in environmental bags: the optimal online offers and discounts with proper client reviews.
Great news! You're in the proper place for environmental bags. By now you already know that, whatever you are looking for, you're sure to come by it on AliExpress. We in reality have thousands of big products in all product types. Whether you're looking for high-stop labels or cost-effective, economy bulk purchases, we guarantee that it's here on AliExpress.
Compostable liner bags are not recommended for closed caddies as they beginning to smash-down and may split when pulled out of closed caddies. Compostable bags are designed to work well with ventilated caddies and smell is not an issue.
Here are some of the main product categories that Polybags can offer:
- Biodegradable and compostable polythene packaging alternatives - from carrier bags to mailing bags and waste sacks to packing bags - allow people to get the job done whilst reducing the impact on the environment.
- Waste bags and sacks
- This massive range of bin bags caters for every waste disposal need. It includes traditional bin liners, black sacks, extra strong waste sacks and builders' rubble bags, plus printed recycling bags, specialist waste sacks and biodegradable refuse sacks.
- Mailing bags
- Strong, lightweight and waterproof alternatives to traditional paper envelopes and parcel packaging. Suitable for traditional post or courier transport, mailing bags are available in a range of styles to suit the product, or print your own design to really make an impression with customers.
- Display bags
- Retailers can improve their product presentation with this range of crystal-clear polypropylene bags that add sparkle to any product. Polypropylene is stronger, clearer and cheaper than cellophane, so is the perfect choice for retail displays.
- Clear polythene bags
- Plain polythene bags come in a huge range of sizes and thicknesses to serve a multitude of purposes, from storing small items to packing furniture, paintings or other large items in storage or transit.
- Grip and zip seal bags
- Resealable bags that open and close with either a squeeze-shut grip seal or a zip-style fastener that runs along the length of the bag opening. Handy for storing small- to medium-sized items and protecting them from dust, dirt or moisture.
- Carrier bags
- The world's most popular type of polythene bag and a must-have for retailers everywhere, the carrier bag provides a handy way for customers to transport their purchased products from the shop to their car, home or workplace.
- Polythene rolls
- Polythene film, tubing and plastic sheeting sold on the roll caters for a huge range of tasks, from packing products of all shapes and sizes to protecting large surface areas and items of furniture from dust or debris during building, painting or decorating.
- Bubble packaging
- Bubble-lined polythene film, commonly known as bubble wrap, provides air-cushioned protection for fragile or delicate items, whilst bubble bags are handy protective bags made from bubble wrap.
- Garment covers
- These thin polythene covers, shaped to fit neatly over a coat hanger, are used to protect clothing in storage or transit, making them a popular choice with dry cleaners everywhere.
- Specialist bags
- Polybags stock a wide range of polythene products catering for very specific needs, from film-front display bags to vacuum pouch bags for food, plus a range of specialist waste sacks to help dispose of asbestos, clinical waste and a variety of recyclable products.
- Packing accessories
- A range of packaging accessories to cater for transporting or delivering a variety of products, including stretch wrap, packing tape, bag clips, sack ties, sealing machines, box labels, pallet strapping and much more.