Biodegradble.ie is part of Polybags.co.uk - our parent website and the UK's largest manufacturer of polythene packaging products and eco-friendly alternatives.
This website was established to offer Irish customers a huge range of environmentally-friendly packaging products, with big savings to be made for those who buy in bulk.
Polybags manufactures and stocks a huge range of eco-packaging, along with traditional polythene and polypropylene products. Most of our range can be custom-made and printed with your own logo or design to provide a personalised, professional product.
Biodegradable plastic knowledge
All food waste caddies need to be lined with compostable starch bags provided by the University.
Custom Promotional Eco-Friendly Bags | Polybags
Eco-Friendly Bags with Your Logo Provide Utility, Style and Brand Awareness
Order Be Green Packaging Products Now From Our Web Store
In order to accommodate its growing list of clients and expand the company’s operations globally, Be Green will be opening a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Jasper county South Carolina. Gov. Nikki Haley recently lauded the company’s decision to locate the facility in Ridgeland stating “What makes this big is that we [the state of South Carolina] said we weren't going to only focus our economic development and job creation efforts on the cities nevertheless also the rural areas that need it the most. Be Green Packaging's decision to invest above £7.3 million and create 175 new jobs in our state is exciting news.
However, A LIMIT OF 2 GREEN ENVIRONMENTAL BAGS, OR EQUIVALENT, MAY BE TAKEN HOME ON THE BUS.
Compostable Bags for Organic Waste Collection
Truly compostable bags have big potential, particularly in separate food waste assortment schemes and will become progressively more widespread as the demand for sustainable solutions increases. Maintaining and improving both efficiency and quality is key to the all biological resource industry, utilising bags certified to EN13432 will assist reach both these goals.
New Opportunities In Global Biodegradable Packaging Market With Economic Growth And Five Forces Analysis By 2028.
5. To retain up the selling plans towards the progressions of world Biodegradable Packaging market.
Biodegradable Packaging Materials Market Will Grow at CAGR During our telephone Global Evaluation by Trends, Proportions, Share, Swot, and Key Developments
The Biodegradable Packaging Materials market research report elucidates the competitive expanse of this industry in meticulous detail, highlighting the companies like :
Lifefood launches 100% compostable packaging
The next hurdle in the attempt to develop a 100% compostable packaging is the label which is often manufactured from glossy paper and printed with very toxic ink. Furthermore, the label has to adhere to the pack, and for this to be done a glue which is quite often toxic, is used . Thus, it is not only necessary to see at the outer packaging, nevertheless also respect the label s and make sure they also meet the environmentally friendly criteria to make a product packag ing fully compostable.
Table Global Biodegradable Plastic Mulches Revenue by Type our telephone
Concerns About Biodegradable Bags
One of the key concerns, nevertheless, is not so much about what a plastic bag is manufactured of nevertheless rather the use of the bag itself. The one sure method to reduce the number of plastic bags that are used annually is to recycle plastic bags or use reusable alternatives. Many environmentalists argue that biodegradable bags are simply treating the symptoms of an illness and not the cause.
Here are some of the main product categories that Polybags can offer:
- Biodegradable and compostable polythene packaging alternatives - from carrier bags to mailing bags and waste sacks to packing bags - allow people to get the job done whilst reducing the impact on the environment.
- Waste bags and sacks
- This massive range of bin bags caters for every waste disposal need. It includes traditional bin liners, black sacks, extra strong waste sacks and builders' rubble bags, plus printed recycling bags, specialist waste sacks and biodegradable refuse sacks.
- Mailing bags
- Strong, lightweight and waterproof alternatives to traditional paper envelopes and parcel packaging. Suitable for traditional post or courier transport, mailing bags are available in a range of styles to suit the product, or print your own design to really make an impression with customers.
- Display bags
- Retailers can improve their product presentation with this range of crystal-clear polypropylene bags that add sparkle to any product. Polypropylene is stronger, clearer and cheaper than cellophane, so is the perfect choice for retail displays.
- Clear polythene bags
- Plain polythene bags come in a huge range of sizes and thicknesses to serve a multitude of purposes, from storing small items to packing furniture, paintings or other large items in storage or transit.
- Grip and zip seal bags
- Resealable bags that open and close with either a squeeze-shut grip seal or a zip-style fastener that runs along the length of the bag opening. Handy for storing small- to medium-sized items and protecting them from dust, dirt or moisture.
- Carrier bags
- The world's most popular type of polythene bag and a must-have for retailers everywhere, the carrier bag provides a handy way for customers to transport their purchased products from the shop to their car, home or workplace.
- Polythene rolls
- Polythene film, tubing and plastic sheeting sold on the roll caters for a huge range of tasks, from packing products of all shapes and sizes to protecting large surface areas and items of furniture from dust or debris during building, painting or decorating.
- Bubble packaging
- Bubble-lined polythene film, commonly known as bubble wrap, provides air-cushioned protection for fragile or delicate items, whilst bubble bags are handy protective bags made from bubble wrap.
- Garment covers
- These thin polythene covers, shaped to fit neatly over a coat hanger, are used to protect clothing in storage or transit, making them a popular choice with dry cleaners everywhere.
- Specialist bags
- Polybags stock a wide range of polythene products catering for very specific needs, from film-front display bags to vacuum pouch bags for food, plus a range of specialist waste sacks to help dispose of asbestos, clinical waste and a variety of recyclable products.
- Packing accessories
- A range of packaging accessories to cater for transporting or delivering a variety of products, including stretch wrap, packing tape, bag clips, sack ties, sealing machines, box labels, pallet strapping and much more.