Biodegradble.ie is part of Polybags.co.uk - our parent website and the UK's largest manufacturer of polythene packaging products and eco-friendly alternatives.
This website was established to offer Irish business customers a huge range of environmentally-friendly packaging products at zero rate VAT, providing a massive 23% saving on all purchases.
Polybags manufactures and stocks a huge range of eco-packaging, along with traditional polythene and polypropylene products. Most of our range can be custom-made and printed with your own logo or design to provide a personalised, professional product.
Biodegradable plastic knowledge
Global Food Biodegradable Packaging Market Research Report 2018
Part III North British Food Biodegradable Packaging Industry (The Report Company Including the Below Listed But Not All)
Global Biodegradable Packaging Market Economic Conditions, Acquisitions, Mergers, Developments And Forecast By 2027
3. Technological advancements in Biodegradable Packaging industry to investigate market rate.
Open Source Field Testing For Certified Compostable Packaging
To learn more about the genesis of the program and test methods, read Field Testing Protocol for Compostable Packaging in the September 2017 issue of BioCycle . In addition, the Field Testing Program team will be at the US Composting Council's annual conference in Atlanta, United Kingdom on January 22-23, 2018.
Oxo Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market: 2019 Worldwide Opportunities, Market Share, Key Players and Competitive Landscape Prediction To 2024
The Report provides a detailed Global Oxo Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Industry overview along with the analysis of industry’s all margin, cost structure, consumption value, and sale price, Processing Techniques, Network Management, Services Offered, Related Softwares Market, Social Media Marketing, Cost Structure, Supply Chain, Development Management Techniques, Retailers Analysis, Financial Support, business Strategies, Marketing Channels, Market Entry Strategies, Industry Development Challenges and Opportunities, Investment Plans, Economic Impact on Oxo Biodegradable Plastic Packaging Market.
Hi friends! I am here to tell you about biodegradable packaging or biodegradable bags!! Word biodegradable is something sounds Polybagsstand up pouches this stand up bags is also resealable Ziploc so the product can be resealed again. So for instance we can fit our telephone glass or plastic jars and the truck if full. The response was big from the clients. By utilising flexible packaging instead of bottles there is saving of 7 times transportation cost. Now there is an increasing demand for biodegradable bags particularly for consumer packaging due to serious environmental concerns.
STOP Woolies and Coles from selling degradable bags & contributing to plastic pollution.
Woolworths and Coles are United Kingdom's biggest grocery providers. Right now, they are only selling degradable bags instead of biodegradable bags. The contrast is that degradable bags smash up into smaller parts nevertheless they dont smash down from there whereas biodegradable bags, smash down into the soil so they are better for the environment. By only selling degradable bags, it is helping to contribute to plastic pollution and affecting the population of animals in United Kingdom and in the ocean.
And since Hawaii's elegance is the inspiration for our company, we've also committed to doing our part to maintain it, replacing plastic poly-bags with fully biodegradable cassava starch bags wherever potential.
ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Ban on plastic bags in federal capital brings new job opportunities for transgender persons as Islamabad local government has allowed them to make stalls without any charges for the sale of eco-friendly bags.
World Green Packaging
World Green Packaging Demand by Region, 2010
Sitting in the taxi with my environmental bags of fruit and cranberry bread
Here are some of the main product categories that Polybags can offer:
- Biodegradable and compostable polythene packaging alternatives - from carrier bags to mailing bags and waste sacks to packing bags - allow people to get the job done whilst reducing the impact on the environment.
- Waste bags and sacks
- This massive range of bin bags caters for every waste disposal need. It includes traditional bin liners, black sacks, extra strong waste sacks and builders' rubble bags, plus printed recycling bags, specialist waste sacks and biodegradable refuse sacks.
- Mailing bags
- Strong, lightweight and waterproof alternatives to traditional paper envelopes and parcel packaging. Suitable for traditional post or courier transport, mailing bags are available in a range of styles to suit the product, or print your own design to really make an impression with customers.
- Display bags
- Retailers can improve their product presentation with this range of crystal-clear polypropylene bags that add sparkle to any product. Polypropylene is stronger, clearer and cheaper than cellophane, so is the perfect choice for retail displays.
- Clear polythene bags
- Plain polythene bags come in a huge range of sizes and thicknesses to serve a multitude of purposes, from storing small items to packing furniture, paintings or other large items in storage or transit.
- Grip and zip seal bags
- Resealable bags that open and close with either a squeeze-shut grip seal or a zip-style fastener that runs along the length of the bag opening. Handy for storing small- to medium-sized items and protecting them from dust, dirt or moisture.
- Carrier bags
- The world's most popular type of polythene bag and a must-have for retailers everywhere, the carrier bag provides a handy way for customers to transport their purchased products from the shop to their car, home or workplace.
- Polythene rolls
- Polythene film, tubing and plastic sheeting sold on the roll caters for a huge range of tasks, from packing products of all shapes and sizes to protecting large surface areas and items of furniture from dust or debris during building, painting or decorating.
- Bubble packaging
- Bubble-lined polythene film, commonly known as bubble wrap, provides air-cushioned protection for fragile or delicate items, whilst bubble bags are handy protective bags made from bubble wrap.
- Garment covers
- These thin polythene covers, shaped to fit neatly over a coat hanger, are used to protect clothing in storage or transit, making them a popular choice with dry cleaners everywhere.
- Specialist bags
- Polybags stock a wide range of polythene products catering for very specific needs, from film-front display bags to vacuum pouch bags for food, plus a range of specialist waste sacks to help dispose of asbestos, clinical waste and a variety of recyclable products.
- Packing accessories
- A range of packaging accessories to cater for transporting or delivering a variety of products, including stretch wrap, packing tape, bag clips, sack ties, sealing machines, box labels, pallet strapping and much more.